GTA: San Andreas, aSGames RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GTA: San Andreas, aSGames RP

aSGames Grand Thaft Auto San Andreas Role Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lader Ballas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike

Lader Ballas Empty
PostSubject: Lader Ballas   Lader Ballas Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:10 pm

IC((In Charcter)):

First name:Mike
Last name:Jones
Job: none
Hobbies: to make partys

BackGround Story:My name is Mike Jones. When I was 5 years old I flew for vacation to Los Santos . My parents died and me and my brother survived. We lived in pour naiborhood. When I was 17 years old I worked as taxi driver and I got enough money for new house. when I was 20 I bought a new car and then one day at night someone knocked at the door, my brother went to open and auddenly a gang entered and shoot my brother. I run away through the window and slept outside.
next day I retuned to my house and I saw it is burned. I went to hospital to see if my brother is there. He wasn't. Since then I quit from taxi and lived by friends

OOC((Out of Charcter)):
Name:Daniel
How many days you play approximatley a week? 5-7days

How many hours you play approximatley a day?3-5

Whats your timezone((GMT)):GMT+2

Do you have ventrilo? no i will dowlond
Do you have a microphone? no

If accepted will you obey commands from higher ranks and will not break the Los Santos Ballas?yes

Why should we accept you? I have good RP. I'm connected for long time and I know how to be Police Leader. I was connected to many servers.

What can you do for the Los Santos Ballas? I think I'll be good in Ballas. I'll help to everybody. I'll do what the boss tell and I'll leason to higher ranks.

Whats your english level from 1 to 10? 8/10

Whats your roleplay level from 1 to 10? 9/10
Back to top Go down

Lader Ballas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GTA: San Andreas, aSGames RP :: Server :: Looking For Leaders-
Jump to: