GTA: San Andreas, aSGames RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GTA: San Andreas, aSGames RP

aSGames Grand Thaft Auto San Andreas Role Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

information about the yakuza

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hyppp

information about the yakuza Empty
PostSubject: information about the yakuza   information about the yakuza Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:59 pm

hello its me Kenshi_Eshimoto the yakuza leader , so this is few things that you should know about the yakuza first of all the yakuza are japanease , and like in all functions we got six ranks the most higher the rank the most respected you are. the yakuza are not gang or family the yakuza are mafia . for now we are full couse the server need more leaders so we cant allowed more members to our mafia .
okie i hope thats enough . if you will look down you can see about the ranks and the diffrence between each rank and and ranks id .. if you got queastions dont affraid to ask me .

rank 1.Associate – a new guy that want to be a part of the mafia he must prove his self and work hard to be trusted .

rank 2. EnForcer – that new guy is now promoted he start to be more trusted but still have to listen to the higher ranks to be promoted again.

Rank 3. MadeMan – from now the guy that got to this rank earn some respect and start getting money from the boss and ready to do dirty jobs if an higher rank order him .

Rank 4. Capo – a guy that earn enough respect he earn more money then rank3 and must be respected couse when the higher ranks are busy he take the control of the mafia until the higher ranks are back .

Rank 5. Consoliery – [underboss] :the guy that the boss most trust if the boss will die he will take the control of the mafia business . he can give orders to the lower ranks and must be respected . if the lower ranks have problems they should talk to him and he will tell the boss and help him find a solution to the problem .

Rank 6.Don – [boss] : the boss is the head behind the mafia his very busy to help the mafia business to be more advanced and better and he is the most respected and the most higher rank. And his job is to make sure the mafia will continue exist.

Ranks skins – i didn’t find how to put pictures so this is the ID's
Rank1 - 170 /250
Rank2 – 121
Rank3 – 122
Rank4 – 123
Rank5 – 186
Rank6 - 120
Back to top Go down

information about the yakuza
Page 1 of 1