GTA: San Andreas, aSGames RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GTA: San Andreas, aSGames RP

aSGames Grand Thaft Auto San Andreas Role Play Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Leaders |Grove Street Gang.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSense

Looking for Leaders |Grove Street Gang. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Leaders |Grove Street Gang.   Looking for Leaders |Grove Street Gang. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:25 am

1. Fill This Application Form:

IC - In Charcter information.

First Name:Jeffery

Last Name:Smith

Origin:American

Sex:Male

Adress:Grove Street.

Life Story [5-7 Lines]:
Jeffery Smith,
Was born to a poor family in the Poorest Place in town, the Grove Street the place with no return most of the People in East side of los santos don't get to the age of 18, Yet Jeffery loved his street and his friends who grow up with him became like brothers , but all of this started when Jeffery was 14 he felt how it is to lose a Best friend he saw him shoot in the middle of the street yet Jeffery was afraid and couldn't do anything, 2 years have passed and Jeffery never forgot this thing, he was walking with his friends Chilling when suddenly Jeffery stoped his friends looked at him didn't understood what is going on, Jeffery saw about 6 20 year old guys drinking there beer Jeffery was lookin at one of the guys face suddenly he started running to him Punching his face with his fist the other five guys were shoked Jeffery took a gun from the laying guys Belt his shoot one Bullet to his head and one bullet to the heads of each of his friends he opened the clip and saw 2 more bullets there he aimed to the guys eyes and shoot them after this he placed the deagle in his belt and walked awey not saying nothin Jefferys friends were shoked and started yelling on him "THA FUCK WAS THAT" "YOU JUST KILLED THEM" "THA FUCK" yet Jeffery didn't mind he waited till his freinds culm down then he told them that one of them killed his friend after this thing, 1 year have passed and Jeffery was one of the well known guys in his hood everybody know him and respected him not long after Jeffery desided to make a Family off his hood to protect it from other things like his friends assasination they called themselfs the Grove Street Families.

After 5 years Jeffery witnessed that the family started being like a Gang they started dealing guns and drugs Jeffery never liked this but yet he didn't have much of choise he allowed the gang members to sell Guns and Drugs but who ever was cought useing drugs would be punished badly Jeffery never Approved Drugs, and so the Grove became a Gang with Jeffery leading it.

OOC - Out Of Charcter information.

Name: Dima.

Why did you choose this faction? i love the Grove street gang was in the gang on another server and i think i can make it look good.

RP Level: I think myself as a Good Rper, i am playing rps for 1.5 years my first server was the original God Father RP.

English Level: English isnt my Native language yet i can speak and write well.

2. Answer:

1. Give me 5 /me CMDs to your faction.

/me opens the truck of his car
/me Gets out a Baseball bat
/me smiles with an evil smile
/me Charges on the man attempting to hit him with the Bat
/me hits the Man while he is on the ground

2. Someone /w you "I gonna rob you!!". 2 mins later, you need a ride, and
this person appears with a car.
What should you do?

Answer: Nothing as long as he told me this OOC, i won't use this information IC

3. Explain in 2 lined what is OOC and what is IC.

Answer:
OOC- Out Of Charector, here is where you can use smilies and talk about everything related and not related to the game, but ... you cannot use the information you gathered OOC in the IC.
IC- In Charector here is where you need to stick to you'r charectors role as a Gang Member, Mafia member, Cop anything you wish you cannot use the information you know ooc in here(Best example is Names Upper head this information is OOC, IC you don't see them).
Back to top Go down
L0L3R

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Leaders |Grove Street Gang.   Looking for Leaders |Grove Street Gang. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:02 am

1. Fill This Application Form:

IC - In Charcter information.

First Name:David

Last Name:Brown

Origin:italia

Sex:Male

Adress:

Life Story [5-7 Lines]:
David Brown,Born in at 06/01/1988 in italia,David Brown was poor,he not learn from school,
one day when he were 14 year old at 20/12/2002 his father came house with two Deagles and
some clips he gave one to me and two clips and he told me : [my san use it carefull] and after
that we came to a" gym?" he show me how to shoot and i lorn from him,now he is 9/10 shooter
he came to Los Santos he lived at Grove street with his friends.he searching looking a crime work.
and he don`t find one.one day he think about a crime work,a crime family called it "Grove Street Gang"
and now he with all his friend at Grove Street making to Los Santos many problems...

OOC - Out Of Charcter information.

Name:David

Why did you choose this faction? no many action at this server,if i join will be some Very Happy

RP Level: High[10/10]

English Level: Normally[9/10]

2. Answer:

1. Give me 5-7 /me CMDs to your faction.

/me take out his Deagle from the belt
/me aim`s on the "man" and Shouts:Get on the gorund,NOW!!
/me attempts to shoot the "man" right leg
/me seccses
/me open the truck
/me take out rapes
/me attemps to tie the "man"

2. Someone /w you "I gonna rob you!!". 2 mins later, you need a ride, and
this person appears with a car.
What should you do?

Answer:Okay..i dont to with it nothing,wishper is ooc and i wont use it IC,wishper can be ic when someone talk near someone at /me wishpers to "man"

3. Explain in 2 lined what is OOC and what is IC.

Answer:IC-In Character [in game,when you doing something with your char,drinking,eating,driving]
OOC-Out of character [out side of game,when talking "smiles" "lol" and some on,and wishper about something]

[size=20][b]Thanks for the chance to make a apply for leader
Back to top Go down
L0L3R

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Leaders |Grove Street Gang.   Looking for Leaders |Grove Street Gang. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:05 am

i had in game RP testing and i accepted, "Qwaski" tested me,and he told only make an apply Very Happy
in game i have the grove str. gang
Back to top Go down
RIoJenao

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Leaders |Grove Street Gang.   Looking for Leaders |Grove Street Gang. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:26 am

Grove Street has leader already, whyLOL3R you posted your application in another guy leader application?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Leaders |Grove Street Gang.   Looking for Leaders |Grove Street Gang. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Leaders |Grove Street Gang.
Page 1 of 1